2.26.2009


Just a quick note today to talk shop. I ran a quick little Valentine's Day promo, a little red velvet cake to share with your sweet heart, and I was very pleasantly surprised with the sales!

Thank-you to everyone who bought one! I'm encouraged to carry this on for various holidays and special events. Watch in the coming weeks for Easter treats and Mother's Day treats too. Any feed back of things you would like to see would also be welcome.

I had a candid conversation about bakeries and nuts with some friends last week. Seems finding "safe" items for kids is pretty hard. I wanted to let everyone know that cake-ology is a nut free kitchen (besides my dear husband of course). The product I use for my cakes and cookies is sourced out by me, to ensure quality and safety of cross contamination. I am putting together ingredient listings as we speak.

I also get a fair number of requests for items dealing with other ingredients, like gluten, eggs, milk and sugar. I would love to come up with tasty items to meet all of these needs and are also working on this too. If you have any requests, please don't hesitate to drop me a line! If you want to help out and have a recipe to share I would gladly give it a run. I'd love to hear from you!



Yours in cake,
-pam

No comments: