2.26.2010

what I like to look at

Hi.Me again.
I've neglected you all and I'm sorry. Life has gotten hectic!
When I unwind here are some of the pretty things I like to look at. Thought I would share them with you, they are often inspiration for designs and ideas...I like to look a lot. Bit of a voyeur I suppose....Not all are cake, often I'm really inspired by designs outside of the baking world. My first favorite is print and pattern. Oh god, that one is good. Poppytalk is nice too, Canadian blog featuring handmade. Love their vintage stuff. 100 Layer cake is fun. I love looking at all the elements of weddings and parties. Seating, tables, lighting.

Lately I've taken to some of the southern cali ladies that have been popping up all over the place. Amy Atlas is simply lovely. As is the works of Melody Brandon at My Sweet and Saucy, and the folks at green wedding shoes. Love them all. Such a unique style and oh so pretty details.
Thoughtful details.
I love that.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: