12.21.2009

cookies on parade...part 2



Made my way over to d. a. Niels last week, little personal Christmas shopping for my own stocking. If you haven't been, well you should. Fantastic little locally owned and operated store chock full of all the funnest little gadgets you could imagine. If you have a foody on your Christmas list I highly recommend popping in.
Found these lovely (and large!) present cutters that I just had to have. They have an entire wall with cookie cutters...be prepared to be overwhelmed...
I have found it hard to find nice large cookie cutters and jumped at these when I saw them. Did a variation on the colour theme, these are four of 200...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mamameah said...

I JUST walked in the door from DA Neils :) Too funny!

Love the gift cookies. Very elegant.

Pamela Kirkpatrick said...

thanks! love it too. blogged about it cause I was just there :)