4.29.2010

word on the street



Hey good cupcake-eating folk. I'm up for air.
Regaining some sanity from what has been a crazy couple of weeks. As you're well aware, we are open for business and baking our butts off.
The exchange is wonderful and the best part of my day is meeting all the locals! So many people down here! It's awesome! And thanks to all of you who have come in as loyal readers and mentioned that you read this... makes my day too :)

Here's a little p.r. that popped up in my inbox from a friend, seems word is getting out! Winnipeg needs more cupcakes! Thanks to whomever that was, I appreciate it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stopped by your beautiful bakery today and picked up a few cake-ettes to share with my Mom and sister. SO YUMMY!

Wishing you the best in your new place!

Melanie