12.15.2009

house of cake, day 4

I have found a new favorite store.
The Restore.
Sigh.
A pillagers paradise. Oh the treasures! We spent about two hours there on Saturday, contemplating hand washing sinks (pedestal or wall mount?), filing cabinets (none of which had keys) (bought one anyway and I'll call Macgyver later) and tying pegboard to the roof of our car. Not the best idea in -34 weather, but then, when is a good time? If it were summer we'd be complaining about the mosquitoes...



My lovely husband holding my new pegboard. That cheesy smile says it all...."why are you taking pictures of me? just pick a damn cabinet"...
He loves helping :D
I'd like to do the pegboard up all Julia Child style, outline all the items in their designated spots. Have you seen Julie & Julia? Quite cute. Better than I expected.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Pam!!!
I am so excited and happy for you! You got a place! =) Where abouts is it? I want to see, haha.
Congratulations! I know it's going to be a huge success!

Pamela Kirkpatrick said...

Thanks Angie! I expect you and your sister to come by often! It's at 85 Arthur, down in the exchange. very exciting!