11.30.2009

I think I may dub November as the "surprise" month. I've made five cakes this month that are all part of surprise parties. How fun it is to be able to make a custom cake for someone, have all of their friends there and enjoy a party when not suspecting it at all...
(are you reading this hunny?)

This was a surprise 40th, from a lovely wife to her hubby. I had the honour of doing their wedding cake two years ago. She's kept in touch, watching my blog (hi!) and reading about all the other cakes I do, wanting to be part of it too.



Being a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, we replaced the "cowboys" on the field with his name. I frequently get feed back from customers, but not usually the husbands. Here's a little blurb from the thank-you he sent me this morning...

"I just thought I would drop you a line and thank you for your wonderful work on my birthday cake. It was perfect. My wife Maria said it was exactly how she en-visioned it when she ordered it from you. It tasted fantastic."

Aww, I love my job :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: