10.06.2009




All right, so I have to admit, I did a lot of google searching this past week for the weekend cakes.

Hannah Montana? No idea...
Vincent Van Gogh? Not so bad, but needed some help.
Nascar? No clue.

So a big thank-you to the makers of the internet. You know who you are. Mr. Flickr, Mrs. Google. The rest of the bunch. Without you, I would be making cutesy little cars, probably with faces...


Not like this car (my apologies for the fuzziness, my camera is quickly dying).
This is Tony Stewart's actual car. We shrunk it down with my shrinky-dink potion in the oven


....seriously.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ashamed to say that I thought you actually plunked a hot wheels car on that cake until I saw the close up (really, I know that's not in your blood, sorry!). NICE WORK!!!!