6.17.2009

Happy Birthday Billy!


I've been dealing with a personal battle- doing cakes that are infringing on copyrights. So before I receive a "cease and desist" order in the mail, and stop doing them all together, I thought I would show off the latest ones :)

For those unfamiliar with "treehouse" and all the wonderful things that go along with it, here we have a little tot by the name of Pocoyo. The show is fantastic, and that says a lot having two mini-Jeff's (tv obsessed) kids. It's done in clay I believe, all on a white background, so the visuals are clear and bright. Pocoyo has a bunch of cute little friends and the episodes are a brief few minutes. Best of all? Stephen Fry narrates. What more could you ask for. Youtube the disco/dance-off episode, you won't be disappointed...

No comments: