2.06.2009


Look out folks, Valentines Day is about to creep up on you. Are you prepared? How about treating your lovey to cake? I have here a valentines treat, perfect for two. A 4x4 cake, two layers of rich red velvet cake, filled and covered with a subtle mocha mousse. Then, I've taken it one step further by covering it in a dark chocolate ganache. On top there is a fondant sugar piece, all handmade and painted. The scroll can be customized to your liking.


So here's the deal. The cake is $20. Order before midnight, Monday February 9th, and I'll knock 25% off, making it $15. Now that's a deal for that kind of love. I will also throw in 8 sugar cookies, done up as naughty conversation hearts for you to use as you wish...
Drop me a line at cakeologycakes@gmail.com and order yours today!
This offer is good on pick-up orders, and will be ready on Friday February 13th.